AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - trying to use video input of hdmi4 and audio input of optical from av4... but i don't see a place to assign hdmi4 to use a different audo input.

I used to be able to do this kind of reassigning on Panasonic recievers, any way to do the same on this one?

The manual isn't helping at all BTW.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Spamtron....

I recently installed this receiver in my HT. I don't believe you can assign inputs the way you describe in your post. There was a "loose leaf" insert that came with my manual that describes, "Additional information for audio/video connection" but it seems only to refer to assigning inputs to component and composite connections, not HDMI connections. I believe this capability was added for those wanting to use Wi consoles with this unit.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Dean... did see that my Wii setup over component works fine with the audio hooked up to the matching av#. It's a shame this doesn't look to work for HDMI inputs. I guess I will have to have one extra connection hooked to the tv for the PC. This may have to be a convoluted macro done via harmony purchase later I guess, that sucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts