AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any know if the Yamaha 2400 is released? I'm interested in the receiver, but can't seem to find any online retailer that sells this unit. Anyone have a recommendation on where to look for the Yamaha 2400?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Abt electronics is an authorized dealer, and they do phone and internet sales. They offered $100 off of the 1400 for me, so you should at least get $100 off of the 2400. **************.com They don't have the 1400 or 2400 on their site, you will have to call. If the salesperson you get does not discount the price, call back and get a different one until they do.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I realize you specified "online" retailers. But GoodGuys carries it (I saw one at their East Palo Alto store last week) and there's a store 2-3 miles from you in Citrus Heights.

Bill

·
Registered
80 Posts
I went to Yamaha's website and looked up authorized dealers in my state and I started calling. While they can't match the lowest prices that I saw while doing a google search, the store is an authorized dealer, so yamaha's manufacture warrently applies, the store is local so if I have a problem I have someone to talk to, plus I don't have to worry about some fly by night operation. I talked to the manager, and convinced him that he should want my business for very little work, so he cut me a deal. I'll basically be pulling it off the truck as it pulls in!

I'll be getting the RX-V1400 for $680. I still have to pay tax, but that is 15% off MSRP of $800. Lowest price I saw on the web was $640 at a non authorized dealer.

Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.