AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question, in my New RX-A2A, the display button on the remote does not work! In an old TSR-3850 the display button showed various pages of information on tv screen showing audio parameters, video, network, system, etc. Is this feature disabled on the new receivers? What does the display button on the remote supposed to do?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't expect that

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
I read the manual and googled searched it before I posted my question. Many people ask questions without doing any research. I’m not one of them.
Hopefully someone on this forums can be of help. Thanks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I check my Yamaha and this button also seems do nothing. On my manual i found this info:

DISPLAY
Switches the display between the Now Playing view and the Browse view.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I check my Yamaha and this button also seems do nothing. On my manual i found this info:

DISPLAY
Switches the display between the Now Playing view and the Browse view.

Exactly! But nowhere can I find what that comments mean. There is no explanation.
In my old TSR-3850, the display button showed screens with information regarding the sound, audio, network, system, etc., this model doesn’t. Sounds like Yamaha disabled that feature.

Also older Yamaha’s you could choose the Option menu screen position (left/right). I can’t find that feature in the new receiver.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think this button is active when u listening radio or playing from USB.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts