AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The RX-A3020 is a powerful statement in the evolution of Yamaha engineering. A 9.2-Inch AV receiver, it offers 11.2-Inch expandability and superb surround sound realism with CINEMA DSP HD3. Employ powerful noise reduction functions using the HQV Vida video processor. The double bottom frame ensures optimal sound while features like AirPlay and multi-zone HDMI output provide increased flexibility. It is packed with power, has processing flexibility and every aspect of chassis construction has been engineered for enhanced performance.

Please go to Amazon.com or Yamaha's website for a complete description of this fantastic, five star, receiver. While I prefer local pickup (I live in Pasadena, CA), I have the box from my recently acquired Yamaha CX-A5000 for shipping. I decided to go with separates rather than a receiver. Hence, my selling the 3020 at a significant loss. Have had the receiver about eight months and it is in perfect condition. Comes with all the initial shipping items: remote, power cable, FM/AM antennas, YPAO Sound Optimization with angle calibration and CD manual (I also have a print copy of the manual that I will include).

Buyer pays shipping cost.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
According to the UPS website, the ground shipment cost is approximately $77.00. However, I will cap the ship cost at $50.00,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts