Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

just passing on some info for those living in the new orleans area. i got a 1400 w/ dlIIx for $499 at new orleans audio and video. they are authorized yamaha dealers.

hope this helps,

will

·
Registered
231 Posts
i live in new orleans, and went thru there a couple of years ago but haven't been in since then. gotta name to ask for?

and is that a "sale" price, or their "everyday low price" ??? :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
I called them and asked about the receiver and before I could finish my question they guy interrupted me. He informed me that the dealer agreement does not allow them to ship the receivers out of state. He said if you did not step foot into his store the warranty would be void. He understood I was trying to save a few bucks but said by selling and shipping out of state it would help to put guys like him out of business.

My $.02, don't call the store asking to buy the receiver unless you live somewhere within driving distance. I sure wish I could get my local store to meet his price but I also understand that local dealers have to raise the prices a bit, if they don't they wont be able to stay in business.

Congrats on the $499 price, you are a lucky man.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
earlier in the week he was going to sell me the floor model for $650, but when i went to pick it up, he told me they dropped the price to $499...and they just got a new shipment of them w/ dlIIx. so i ended up w/ a brand new 1400 for $542 w/ full warranty. they have great prices on alot of stuff, plus they are willing to make deals. i would stronly recommend them if you live in the area.

will

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.