AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone still have the Receiver Manager/Editor software for the Yamaha RX-Z9? I bought it in 2004 and finally clued in that software exists for the RS232c port. I e-mailed Yamaha support for it and they wouldn't give it to me, even though the amp is off warranty.

Also, was any software update ever made for this 'upgradable' receiver?

The RX-Z11 is cool, but I have a DVDO VP50 taking care of the digital video so the RX-Z9 takes care of the analog video and sounds really sweet.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm looking for RX-Z9 Receiver Manager/Editor Software also, I've only found the one for RX-V2700.

Thank you in advance for your help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad to help. Drop me an email and I can send it to you. BTW.. I've been desperately looking for the RX-Z11 receiver manager, would you or anyone here know know where I can find it? Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,

i have since last December an Yamaha Z9 und hearded yesterday first time from this software.

In the net i found only software for the 2600/3800/1900/3900, but not für the z9 model.

Can anyone help me to get this software?

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor1972 /forum/post/16036656

Hello,

i have since last December an Yamaha Z9 und hearded yesterday first time from this software.

In the net i found only software for the 2600/3800/1900/3900, but not für the z9 model.

Can anyone help me to get this software?

Thanks

Software sent to your e-mail address, enjoy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello again,

ive got an new Problem.

Is there an difference between the managersoftware for an rx-z9 and an dsp-z9 (european modell)?

I cant connect to an dsp z9 with the software, i became allways the message"unknown modell".

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I guess it's connect correctly to your computer because you've got a message "Unknown Model"

Software for RX-Z9 may not compatible with DSP-Z9.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks,

exactly that I have feared.

Is it possible for you to send me the Software for the european modell to (if you have these version)?

thanks

christian

·
Registered
7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikemann /forum/post/15608284

PM me with your e-mail address, I can send it to you.

I'm also looking for the RX-Z9 receiver manager. Do you still have it? You'll get a PM from me shortly.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts