AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yamaha vs denon receivers i'm considering buying yamaha receiver becuase denon over heating issues which i have denon 2100 receiver and its running very hot thats why i'm thinking yamaha can anyone tell me about there experiences with yamaha and denon receivers
Thank you for any help on this

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Ive always owned Denon, never a issue... return your bad one for another 2100. Or buy a yamaha, makes no difference to me. I dont own stock in either co.!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Right on home skillet!:rolleyes:

Reactions: philmike21

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If denon is so great why is it over heating and other issues with hdmi not to impressed at all

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
Yamaha AVRs are the most reliable in the industry....
There are multiple reasons for this but mainly they own/control their own design facilties and production factories. In the case of Denon their mass production is out sourced, so controlling outbound porduct quality is a difficult task..

Comparing Yamaha and Denon AVRs, U can do this for features and specifications.

Just my $0.02... ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yamaha AVRs are the most reliable in the industry....
There are multiple reasons for this but mainly they own/control their own design facilties and production factories. In the case of Denon their mass production is out sourced, so controlling outbound porduct quality is a difficult task..

Comparing Yamaha and Denon AVRs, U can do this for features and specifications.

Just my $0.02... ;)
As for yamaha do they sound as good as denon?

·
Registered
535 Posts
I've owned both Denon and Yamaha receivers. Every company will have an occasional lemon in their line. Yet, both are reputable companies. Overall, which ever way you go will probably serve you well. I believe you just got a lemon. For what it is worth, or not worth, I've always liked Deonon's better. But, that is merely personal preference. The Yamaha line has always served me well too. Do your research well. Read up on the expert's reviews and make a choice. That would be my recommendation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts