|Originally posted by erikb333|
1. There is 2" all the way around.
2. Volume for CD's, DVD -15...TV -8
3. Internal amp drives Axiom 6-ohm center and surrounds; Adcom takes care of the fronts.
4. Room is second floor "attic" type with walls that go up 4' than slant inward to the 7' high ceiling. Room dimensions are 12' x 16'.
5. Music types: heavy metal, techno, rap, trip rock, classical, alternative...Movies: Sci fi, action, adventure.
Movies can go up to -5 depending on what type of mood I'm in. But even if I just leave this thing on in the morning and check the temperature when I get home, it's fairly hot. Now by fairly hot I mean you can put your hand on it and keep it there, but it's not warm, it's hot.
|Originally posted by Yamahaluver|
One silly question if I may, have you switched off the speaker A and B switch on your Yamaha receiver since you are using an external amp?