AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this game was on YES HD tonight but my cable company (Comcast) is not broadcasting it.

Is anyone watching this game on YES HD?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Called Comcast in the 3rd and by the time I got back home in the 4th it was on. I don't watch much TV so when there is something on that I want to see and can't see it the way I want to I get a little pissy with my Cable Co.

·
Registered
423 Posts
wow scary stuff, did they show the fall on YES? The bunt play happened on CSN, then they just cut to a kid on the netting

EDIT: This kid can go *bleep* himself. I felt bad for him because I thought he fell, which is what the Sox announcers said (can't blame them, it happened during a play), turns out he jumped on purpose and bet his friends if the net would hold him, and he may get arrested. The White Sox announcers remembered someone who died after falling out, I hope someone beats the $hit out of this kid.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Truth
did they show the fall on YES?
They showed the camera view from behind the plate which was somehow attached to the same mountings as the net. When the idiot (kid) hit, it started shaking. He and his friends sound like future winners of the Darwin Award.

:rolleyes: Here's a link to a Daily News story on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.