Beth Dutton - JR Ewing
Jamie Dutton - Gary Ewing
Kayce Dutton - Bobby Ewing
Rip Wheeler - Ray Krebbs

No Sue Ellen, Miss Ellie, Val so far.

·
Registered
16,785 Posts
I can't imagine Beth survived that bomb blast.

John survived because he is an executive producer.
There is no way the Producers are going to allow Beth to die ..

·
Registered
20,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
‘Yellowstone’ Season 3 Finale Draws Record-Breaking 7.6 Million Total Viewers In Live+3
By Denise Petski

EXCLUSIVE: The Live+3 numbers are in and Paramount Network’s juggernaut drama series Yellowstone has broken more ratings records. Sunday’s 9 PM season 3 finale drew 7.6 million total viewers in L+3, up from 5.2M in Live+same day. That’s one million more viewers than any episode in series history — cementing its place as the No. 1 most-watched cable telecast of the year, according to Nielsen.

Paramount Network is part of the newly formed Entertainment & Youth Group. Yellowstone‘s performance was aided by a cross-promotional effort across the brands from the entire group, run by Chris McCarthy, and a simulcast on multiple networks. Including the simulcast and encores, the season 3 finale drew 10.7 million total viewers.

Versus the Season 2 finale, Season 3 is up in L+3 with gains of 19% in P25-54 and +18% with P18-49. The season 3 finale also saw series highs in key demos — up 30% in P25-54; +18% in P18-49 and +33% in P2+.

Co-created by Taylor Sheridan and John Linson, Yellowstone follows the Dutton family, led by John Dutton (Oscar winner Kevin Costner), who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States, under constant attack by those it borders – land developers, an Indian reservation, and America’s first National Park.

Paramount Network renewed the series for a fourth season in February, along with an announcement of Sheridan’s mega overall production and development deal with ViacomCBS Entertainment & Youth Brands, which includes Paramount Network.

Yellowstone is co-produced by 101 Studios. Executive producers include John Linson, Art Linson, Taylor Sheridan, Kevin Costner, David C. Glasser, Bob Yari and Stephen Kay.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Pretty sensational finale. While most of the setups were carefully plotted, the apparently accidental run in with John was less convincing. Even if the woman was part of it, were they really that sure he would stop and spend that much time on the side of the road? It seemed more like the killer van was passing by enroute somewhere and stumbled on him, which is not in keeping with more carefully plotted scenes of the rest of the family. And John is the most important target of all, so finding him accidentally and taking him out is less convincing. Still, very entertaining and will make waiting the long time for the next season seem even longer.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Available to purchase for streaming at Amazon in SD or HD.
Do you know if the HD version audio is 5.1 surround sound or stereo. I hate that Amazon doesn't tell you the specifics before purchasing. Thank you!

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Paramount Network to Change Name, Focus on Movies — What Does That Mean For Yellowstone Season 4?

The network that is home to Yellowstone, Lip Sync Battle and Bar Rescue is getting a slightly different name and markedly different programming and shaking up a bunch of its shows in the process...Paramount Network is planning to rebrand itself as Paramount Movie Network sometime in the coming year...along with the change in name comes a shift in content: Rather than traditional series, the cable channel will feature made-for-TV movies with major stars in their casts

at the moment, Paramount Movie Network is planning to air one of those movies each week, while miniseries or large-scale scripted series like Yellowstone will roll out once a quarter...

·
Registered
20,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
‘Yellowstone’ Season 3 Streaming Date On Peacock Is Revealed

Yellowstone, the most-watched cable TV show of 2020, will have its third season available for streaming on Peacock starting November 22.

The Paramount Network and 101 Studios production streams exclusively on Peacock in the U.S.

The third season wrapped up in August on Paramount and will continue to air on the ViacomCBS network. Under a deal between ViacomCBS and NBCU, the show’s first two seasons have been on Peacock since its launch in April on Comcast systems and a national expansion in July.

Last month, Peacock became available on Roku, putting it in 43 million more U.S. homes. The service has a free, ad-supported tier, and a premium level costing $5 a month (or free for subscribers to certain Comcast and Cox Cable customers). Yellowstone is on Peacock Premium.

Comcast’s Xfinity X1 system, which is the way about 70% of the No. 1 U.S. cable distributor’s customers get pay-TV, has an impact on how Yellowstone circulates to viewers, the company said. In X1 households, where viewers could watch all three seasons of the show (the first two on Peacock, and the third live and on demand via Paramount), live-plus-three-day ratings for Season 3 were 38% higher than for the general pay-TV population. The over-indexing of the series on X1 shows the system’s capability to help viewers catch up and then engage in a current season, Comcast said.

Starring Kevin Costner, Yellowstone was co-created by Taylor Sheridan and John Linson. The show’s executive producers include John Linson, Art Linson, Taylor Sheridan, Costner, David C. Glasser, Bob Yari and Stephen Kay.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
While it's streaming now on Peacock Season 3 actually ended in August when it aired on the Paramount Network.
Peacock is the exclusive streaming home for YELLOWSTONE after the initial airing on Paramount. Nice addition to the Peacock catalog for those that don't have a cable subscription or just want to catch up on the three (3) seasons.

https://deadline.com/tag/yellowstone/
Yellowstone, Paramount Network’s flagship drama series, is heading to Peacock. The forthcoming NBCUniversal streaming service will be the exclusive streaming home for the No. 1 summer drama in a licensing deal with ViacomCBS.

·
Registered
20,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Football, ‘Yellowstone’ & ‘This Is Us’ Top Lists Of Most Watched & Time-Shifted Linear TV Programs In 2020

Nielsen has released 2020 Top 10 lists of the most watched telecasts and series on linear television as well as the programs with the biggest delayed viewing lifts. Most of the titles on the charts are broadcast programs whose ratings periods go by seasons from September to May. Cable networks’ rankers are based on a calendar year.

Carrying the flag for cable on the Top 10 lists are Paramount Network’s Yellowstone, posting the biggest % viewership increase after seven days of playback; AMC’s The Walking Dead, No.7 on the same list; and ESPN’s coverage of the College Football Playoff National Championship.

·
Registered
22,351 Posts
Taylor Sheridan fans note:
"Those Who Wish Me Dead" written and directed by, opens in theaters and HBOMax on May 14.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Question. My wife and i caught the first episode on prime here in Canada. I never noticed it was not in 5.1. at the time but when we watched the second one its definately not in 5.1. All other offering on prime are 5.1 but not this show. It can't be. Can someone watching this on prime from canada confirm this or not.
Regards Rich

·
Premium Member
9,503 Posts
It seems that the streaming version is only in 2.0. One has to either buy the Blu-ray releases or subscribe to the Paramount+ TV channel, which has it in 5.1.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I get CBS all access now Paramount + through Amazon Prime on my PS3. I don't see Yellowstone as a program I can see. Is the Paramount Network different than Paramount +?

201 - 220 of 221 Posts