AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I have a YHT-360 set up with 5.1 surround sound, yet I think it is to much clutter for my computer and small room(10 by 11 ft). I was thinking about replacing it with the Logitech Z-5500 since it seems more elegent. But when it comes to power and quality, which is better? I would be using ot for watching DVD's, listening to music, and gaming on my Xbox 360.

Z-5500
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...CONTENTID=9486

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh but what does the system SOUND LIKE compared to the YHT-360?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nozerider /forum/post/0

How the hell should I know? How it sounds is subjective. Go to Best buy, listen to one, then listen to the other.

Sorry, I snapped, no hard feelings. But I just wanted to know how they compare in power, quality, and efficiency. Like when you compare 2 receivers.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well there are z-5500 owners here on the forums. Maybe you should ask how that system is specifically. Then make you decision based on there remarks. I haven't heard any bad things about the logitech system.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have had the YHT-360 in the living room and the Z-5500 in my office for a little over a year now. I haven't listened to movies through the Logitech's yet, but wmv's, mp3's, etc. sound incredible as do pc games.

I know ears are subjective (and I'm pretty much deaf in the 4000 htz range), but I much prefer music through the Logitech's. Plus they get plenty loud enough without distortion.

Just my quick two cents ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.