AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up Scooby Doo The Movie yesterday and its a really great looking HD-DVD disc. Its a show stopper. If you are interested in picking this up go ahead and get it. You won't be disappointed and its fairly cheap.

·
Registered
139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nharmon91 /forum/post/0

I will lose some of my masuclinity if I do, sorry, I dont have much left.

I'm afraid I won't be picking it up for this same reason. However, there is always the chance that seeing Sarah Michelle Gellar could help me hold onto it while watching the movie? Nah, I'll just watch Buffy if I want to see her.

·
Banned
2,558 Posts
I'm secure enough in my masculinity to admit I enjoy this movie (the second one, not so much.) There's enough adult humor (that kids won't get) to satisfy most. It's very self-aware - it pokes fun of all of the cliche Scooby Doo moments and situations we remember from when we were kids watching the cartoon. It's worth at least a rental, but I had this one on pre-order the minute I heard it was available.

Just my buck and a quarter... (inflation)

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Shouldn't the title be Roooby Rooo?

·
Premium Member
26,559 Posts
I'm seeing a trend with threads started about this title.....there was another thread basically the same as this one, which used the scooby talk in the title. Hmmmmm, maybe there is something to loosing one's funny bone or the ability to decypher what is funny after watching this film.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Best scene is the Potter scene in the van!.. i laught each time!

I saw the Cable HD version a while ago, it was one of my first HD movie, and i was really impressed so the HD DVD must be good too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.