AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yorkville U215 speakers (LCR set of 3)

SOLD!!!!!

Trying to see if there is any interest in a set of three Yorkville U215 speakers. These are about 6 months old and are in excellent cosmetic and functional condition. Where originally bought new from authorized dealer. SOLD!!!!!

I am in Cincinnati and would be happy to deliver (within a few hours) or meet somebody half way so if you are in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Illinois, Pennsylvania, etc... I am sure we could work something out.

Details can be found on Yorkville site:
http://www.yorkville.com/loudspeakers/unity/product/u215/

*Unique 60° x 60° Unity™ horn assembly combines mid and high frequency drivers on conical horn.
*All four component drivers mounted in a Unity™ horn are mechanically time-aligned to measure and act like a single point source.
*No self-interference between individual loudspeaker components.
*Biamp mode switch
*Two-year unconditional warranty

Here is a picture from my HT thread but I would be happy to provide more upon request:

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Top notch person here...good luck with the sale Martin!
Thank you for the kind words David.

what's next on the docket?
Not sure yet, will have to see if there is any interest in these speakers. I would say contenders are Seaton Cat 12s, JTR RM 215s and JBL pro audio stuff. Which means I will likely wake up one morning and buy something that wasn't even on my radar :D

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
Real great price on these great speakers! Always wanted to try these in my theater. Im very satisfied (and beat to submission) with my JBL Pro mains tho but still im always curious.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Frohlich is a good guy and this is a killer price on these. They shouldn't last long.

Good luck with the sale.
Thank you for the kind words. I will send you the $10 referral bonus we discussed off line :eek::D

Real great price on these great speakers! Always wanted to try these in my theater. Im very satisfied (and beat to submission) with my JBL Pro mains tho but still im always curious.
Lets get on Mapquest and figure the half way point from KS to Cincinnati and make something happen :)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't go wrong doing business with a Cincy boy....but I am not sure about the OSU in him. ;):D

Good luck with the sale and I look forward to your impressions of the JBL Pro or QSC Cinema gear. ;)
Leave my Buckeyes out of this....pay some respect to the National Champs son!!!!! :p

·
Premium Member
14,890 Posts
Umm, I remember what incredible words you were using about a week ago when you said you had everything dialed in to "As good as it has ever been." Complacency is basically a cuss-word with this hobby, so I can't say I am surprised it only lasted a week, but hey, Your next options will hopefully only take you further towards audio utopia.

For potential buyers, Froh is a great seller, be confident that you are getting a speaker that has been babied and pampered to say the least!

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Umm, I remember what incredible words you were using about a week ago when you said you had everything dialed in to "As good as it has ever been." Complacency is basically a cuss-word with this hobby, so I can't say I am surprised it only lasted a week, but hey, Your next options will hopefully only take you further towards audio utopia.

For potential buyers, Froh is a great seller, be confident that you are getting a speaker that has been babied and pampered to say the least!
Ok, you know my drill by now. Buy a new speaker...tweak every setting on my pre/pro..play with placement....declare you have found nirvana...rinse and repeat :p

GAH! You've barely had these, Frolich.

I see some JTR Noesis in the near future filling the void that these will leave behind. :D
I just had some JTR Noesis before these U215s. My next speaker will be the miracle cure to my speaker flipping!!!!!...that is my story and I am sticking to it :D

If this was 3 months ago they would be mine. Coffers are running low and not liquid like i was. :(
Sending PM.

·
Premium Member
14,890 Posts
GAH! You've barely had these, Frolich.

I see some JTR Noesis in the near future filling the void that these will leave behind. :D
Not likely, since that is what he traded for these to begin with!

Whats a better speaker, the JTR 212 or these?
Most would say the Yorks have a better bottom-end with a larger soundstage overall, and the 212's would have a more "Crisp" upper end and extension.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Interested in some active Danleys? :) I absolutely love them but as this hobby is known to do I'm wanting to try the 215RTs :)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Interested in some active Danleys? :) I absolutely love them but as this hobby is known to do I'm wanting to try the 215RTs :)
Hey neighbor, I think we have mentioned it before in other threads but we probably live less than an hour apart. Let me see if I can finalize a sale on these speakers and then we can talk. I have had a couple of guys here on AVS that seem pretty interested and one is suppose to call me tonight.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.