AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's easy! Fill out the AVS Forum Reader Survey for a chance to win a speaker package from one of today's hottest manufacturers.

SVS speakers are very popular on AVS Forum, and for good reason—they provide tremendous performance at surprisingly low cost, making them an exceptional value. To see just how much they offer, check out our official AVS reviews of three different systems comprised of the SVS Prime Towers, Prime Bookshelf and Center speakers, and Prime Satellites, all with various SVS subwoofers.

In fact, the only thing better than paying so little for such great speakers is to get them for free—which can happen to you if you enter our sweepstakes! Two SVS speaker packages will be given away by random selection—the Grand Prize is a 5.1 package with two Prime Bookshelf speakers, a Prime Center, two Prime Satellites, and an SB-2000 subwoofer (total value $1820), and the Runner-Up Prize is a 2.1 package with two Prime Satellites and an SB-1000 sub (total value $770).

To enter, all you have to do is fill out the AVS Forum Reader Survey here—no payment or purchase of any kind is necessary to enter or win. You don't even have to be a member of AVS, though joining is also free and easy, and doing so lets you participate in over a million conversations about all things audio and video. The contest period extends from April 1 to April 30, 2015, after which two entries will be selected at random to win the Grand and Runner-Up Prizes.

So what are you waiting for? Go to the AVS Forum Reader Survey, fill it out, and cross your fingers. Who knows? You could find a fabulous SVS speaker package delivered to your door!

For complete terms and conditions of the contest, click here.

To learn more about SVS, click here.

Like AVS Forum on Facebook
Follow AVS Forum on Twitter
+1 AVS Forum on Google+

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I entered the contest.

This question requires an answer:

19. Do you plan on purchasing the following AV products within the next year? (Check all that apply)

I don't PLAN to purchase anything at this point but there's no option for N/A. I selected Bluray discs, as I most likely will buy more.

Thanks for the opportunity!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Good times. Got my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Are you supposed to get some sort of confirmation when your entry has been successfully entered? I filled it out and, when I hit the "Done" button, all it did was refresh the page with a blank entry form. No errors were indicated nor did I have any way of knowing if the entry was accepted.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Are you supposed to get some sort of confirmation when your entry has been successfully entered? I filled it out and, when I hit the "Done" button, all it did was refresh the page with a blank entry form. No errors were indicated nor did I have any way of knowing if the entry was accepted.
I got a survey monkey screen saying complete.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

It's easy! Fill out the AVS Forum Reader Survey for a chance to win a speaker package from one of today's hottest manufacturers.

SVS speakers are very popular on AVS Forum, and for good reason—they provide tremendous performance at surprisingly low cost, making them an exceptional value. To see just how much they offer, check out our official AVS reviews of three different systems comprised of the SVS Prime Towers, Prime Bookshelf and Center speakers, and Prime Satellites, all with various SVS subwoofers.

In fact, the only thing better than paying so little for such great speakers is to get them for free—which can happen to you if you enter our sweepstakes! Two SVS speaker packages will be given away by random selection—the Grand Prize is a 5.1 package with two Prime Bookshelf speakers, a Prime Center, two Prime Satellites, and an SB-2000 subwoofer (total value $1820), and the Runner-Up Prize is a 2.1 package with two Prime Satellites and an SB-1000 sub (total value $770).

To enter, all you have to do is fill out the AVS Forum Reader Survey here—no payment or purchase of any kind is necessary to enter or win. You don't even have to be a member of AVS, though joining is also free and easy, and doing so lets you participate in over a million conversations about all things audio and video. The contest period extends from April 1 to April 30, 2015, after which two entries will be selected at random to win the Grand and Runner-Up Prizes.

So what are you waiting for? Go to the AVS Forum Reader Survey, fill it out, and cross your fingers. Who knows? You could find a fabulous SVS speaker package delivered to your door!

For complete terms and conditions of the contest, click here.

To learn more about SVS, click here.

Like AVS Forum on Facebook
Follow AVS Forum on Twitter
+1 AVS Forum on Google+
Fantastic promotion from AVS and SVS! Thanks for this guys :)

Reactions: Blitzdog

·
Registered
810 Posts
Go ahead and close the contest so maybe I'll win! :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
What a deal! I can't think of a better all in one setup for someone just building his own basement home theater, but who isn't really into music. I'd probably add another sub though.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I got a survey monkey screen saying complete.
Ok, just filled it out again and this time I got the "survey complete" screen. I did change my answer to the last question asking if I was interested in signing up for the AVS Newsletter. Originally I answered "not interested" because I already get it and didn't want to be receive duplicate emails. When I filled it out the second time I answered "yes, sign me up" and it went through.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
will i start getting phone calls from people trying to sell me stuff i'm very reluctant entering contest or surveys on line

1 - 20 of 208 Posts