AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
my friend told me that theres some lag for youtube on the ps3..which i dont doubt but it could be fixed with possible future updates

·
Registered
75 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostero07 /forum/post/0

for some reason, all the videos that i watch from youtube.com, they seem to play really slow frame rate compared to me PC .. is this normal?

is there a way to fix this?

thanks in advance

that's because PS3 browser has flash plugin version 7, which is a very old version. Current PC browsers (IE, FF) use flash plugin version 9, and a lot of the flash content on the web (such as flash video players which are used in youtube, google video, etc) require at least version 8 flash plugin to view the content correctly.

WHY OH WHY DID SONY STUCK US WITH A PREHISTORIC VERSION OF FLASH ?

·
Registered
75 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper /forum/post/0

I'm just wondering if PS3's flash plugin can be updated through a future firmware update.

Maybe firmware 1.6 or 1.7 updates.

Of course they can update the flash plugin in a future firmware update. But why did they release the PS3 with such an outdated flash plugin to begin with ??????

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tichondrius /forum/post/0

Of course they can update the flash plugin in a future firmware update. But why did they release the PS3 with such an outdated flash plugin to begin with ??????

im wondering the same thing.. btw thanks for the info ticho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.