AVS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
" Young People F-cking " is a great little Canadian indie, one of those gems that comes along every now and then, fresh, honest, funny and real! Don't let the title turn you away this is an very funny and entertaining movie!

My favorite couple were the "The Friends", 'Carly Pope' as 'Chris' has some of the best lines in the movie...."Because that what friends are for."

Highly Recommended!

RT Synopsis: As the provocative titles suggests, this Canadian indie revolves around the sex lives of four couples and one threesome. Each group is in a different stage of love or passion: a couple on a first date, two exes who still aren't over their romance, a pair of friends who take a stab at being something more, a couple struggling to revive their bedroom life, and arguing roommates who can only agree that one's girlfriend is very, very sexy. This romantic comedy played to acclaim at the Toronto International Film Festival.

IMDB User Rating: 6.9/10 (633 votes)

RT T-Meter Critics 80%

·
23,030 Posts
Sorry, I had to edit your thread title. AVS policy - regardless if it really is the movie title.

larry

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper /forum/post/14278726

Sorry, I had to edit your thread title. AVS policy - regardless if it really is the movie title.

larry

No problem. I really didn't know how to enter the title; but of all the movie reviews I entered last night that one got the most views.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Poor choice for a title name, IMO. Automatically limits the availability.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutgar /forum/post/14278889

Poor choice for a title name, IMO. Automatically limits the availability.

Yep, I think this is one you won't find at Blockbuster anytime soon! I wonder if NetFlix carries it?

·
Registered
542 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss /forum/post/14278779

No problem. I really didn't know how to enter the title; but of all the movie reviews I entered last night that one got the most views.

Given the number of BSG fans here, you might've gotten even more views with "Young People Frakking."

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
How about "Young People Mating"?

Kind of gives it a "discovery/nature channel" sound, doesn't it?

"Screwing" is as vulgar as the f-word. I mean, saying "Screw you!" has the same connotations and meaning as "F you!", but no one ever says "Mate you!" (except in chess, perhaps).

On the other hand, "mating" may imply a longer-term bonding than the movie's couples are engaging in.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylan /forum/post/14278910

Yep, I think this is one you won't find at Blockbuster anytime soon! I wonder if NetFlix carries it?

Not that I could find.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got it from Amazon UK, not available from Amazon.com yet but you can sign up to be notified when it will be available. Also check for alternate titles 'YPF' and 'Y.P.F.'

·
23,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrumm /forum/post/14278935

Given the number of BSG fans here, you might've gotten even more views with "Young People Frakking."

Good one.

larry

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Cute movie but can really apply to almost any age group.

Well I would rather watch young people doing it anywho

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
This appears to be on pre-order from Amazon....

Seggers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts