AVS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
" Young People F-cking " is a great little Canadian indie, one of those gems that comes along every now and then, fresh, honest, funny and real! Don't let the title turn you away this is an very funny and entertaining movie!


My favorite couple were the "The Friends", 'Carly Pope' as 'Chris' has some of the best lines in the movie...."Because that what friends are for."

Highly Recommended!


RT Synopsis: As the provocative titles suggests, this Canadian indie revolves around the sex lives of four couples and one threesome. Each group is in a different stage of love or passion: a couple on a first date, two exes who still aren't over their romance, a pair of friends who take a stab at being something more, a couple struggling to revive their bedroom life, and arguing roommates who can only agree that one's girlfriend is very, very sexy. This romantic comedy played to acclaim at the Toronto International Film Festival.


IMDB User Rating: 6.9/10 (633 votes)


RT T-Meter Critics 80%
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,030 Posts
Sorry, I had to edit your thread title. AVS policy - regardless if it really is the movie title.


larry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper /forum/post/14278726


Sorry, I had to edit your thread title. AVS policy - regardless if it really is the movie title.


larry

No problem. I really didn't know how to enter the title; but of all the movie reviews I entered last night that one got the most views.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,399 Posts
Poor choice for a title name, IMO. Automatically limits the availability.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutgar /forum/post/14278889


Poor choice for a title name, IMO. Automatically limits the availability.

Yep, I think this is one you won't find at Blockbuster anytime soon! I wonder if NetFlix carries it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
542 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss /forum/post/14278779


No problem. I really didn't know how to enter the title; but of all the movie reviews I entered last night that one got the most views.

Given the number of BSG fans here, you might've gotten even more views with "Young People Frakking."



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,554 Posts
How about "Young People Mating"?



Kind of gives it a "discovery/nature channel" sound, doesn't it?


"Screwing" is as vulgar as the f-word. I mean, saying "Screw you!" has the same connotations and meaning as "F you!", but no one ever says "Mate you!" (except in chess, perhaps).


On the other hand, "mating" may imply a longer-term bonding than the movie's couples are engaging in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylan /forum/post/14278910


Yep, I think this is one you won't find at Blockbuster anytime soon! I wonder if NetFlix carries it?

Not that I could find.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got it from Amazon UK, not available from Amazon.com yet but you can sign up to be notified when it will be available. Also check for alternate titles 'YPF' and 'Y.P.F.'
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrumm /forum/post/14278935


Given the number of BSG fans here, you might've gotten even more views with "Young People Frakking."




Good one.



larry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,635 Posts
Cute movie but can really apply to almost any age group.

Well I would rather watch young people doing it anywho
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,503 Posts
This appears to be on pre-order from Amazon....


Seggers
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top