AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my favorite song is the rain song by led zep.

my favorite live performance has to be at no quarter 1994 or the song remains the same (Madison square garden 1973) the song just gives me goosebumps the whole way through. playing it really loud, laying down and closing your eyes is just the definition of true happiness.

·
Registered
959 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck  /t/1469357/your-favorite-song-and-favorite-live-performance-of-it#post_23231234

...Ditto Maiden's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" and the live cut on "Flight 666".
Same disc, but my favorite is "Revelations", just superb. Incredible how great they could still play it live, and Bruce's vocals holding up, 25 years after it was recorded.

jeff

·
Registered
1,361 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck  /t/1469357/your-favorite-song-and-favorite-live-performance-of-it#post_23231234

Zeppelin's "No Quarter" isn't my favourite song, but the live version on "The Song Remains the Same" is absolutely awesome!

Ditto Maiden's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" and the live cut on "Flight 666".

very much awesome. i love watching it on the big screen and cranking it up...especially when the guitars kick in after the break in the middle of the song.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Was reminded of Richie Havens yesterday with his passing. I always thought his performance at Woodstock was the best of the show. It's easily my favorite of that show.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts