AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, whats your most favorite and top rated PSN game? in my opinion Joe danger is the best game out of the 2 PSN games that i have which are wipeout HD and joe danger,

which game do u guys recommend i should get? and which one is the top PSN game in your list?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Though I don't play it much these days. I've spent more hours playing Fat Princess by far.

·
Registered
593 Posts
As weird as it is, probably Flower. They have had a lot of great titles, but something about that game was just perfect.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Super Stardust HD.. still my favorite twin stick shooter anywhere.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
For me, Braid has been the most interesting, and Super Stardust HD has been the most intense and fun.

Other honorable mentions:
Bionic Commando Rearmed

Dead Nation

Joe Danger

Castle Crashers

Shatter

PixelJunk Shooter

- Jer

·
Registered
559 Posts
With friends, Trine was the most fun I've had. We were looking for something to kill time before a movie, and I remembered that I'd bought it a few months ago when it was on sale. Started it up, and we quickly were having so much fun that we skipped the movie.

But Flower...that really is an experience unlike any other. Everyone should at least try the demo.

·
Registered
875 Posts
fat

princess

·
Registered
532 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by musick /forum/post/19633742

don't know what you should get but Wipeout HD is top of my list

should also add that I own and enjoy PJ Eden, HVB

also looking forward to Marvel Pinball this coming week

still need to pick up the Wipeout Fury add on for HD

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've bought a number of PSN titles but rarely play them. My favorite is WipeOut HD. The only others that got a significant amount of play are Mortal Kombat and Burnout Paradise.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts