AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
At least it is on my Vizio 32" model. Yes, it is a PIA but that's life with some of this stuff.

According to an engineer at Sensio I spoke with some time ago, their application is supposed to auto switch all, even TB and SBS content to 3D when sensed. Unfortunately he confirmed that Vizio did not implement Sensio properly on my model rendering the entire application useless. He claimed they had been in constant battle with the Vizio people about it but Vizio was not being cooperative. Seems rather silly to me considering Vizio paid Sensio for the application. The engineer did say that all Vizio needed to do to fix it was to send out an update. But as a customer of Vizio, I now recognize how futile getting updates from Vizio is. People like me, buy Vizio because we believe it to be a good deal, but the mfg support is absolutely horrible with loads of false information and stuff that just doesn't work right. But the price is cheap.

Reactions: deer crossing

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks Don

At least I can stop trying to find the right way, since there is no right way.

Even though some features of the vizio don't exactly work up to snuff it's great for the price. 

I'm really pleasantly surprised with the 3D experience. I've heard so much "3D isn't ready for home systems" type stuff. 

1 - 3 of 3 Posts