AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a ysp-1100 with a 12" yamaha sub for $1000.00 today....good price or did i get ripped off....I believe it was a floor model also.thanks

·
Registered
6,908 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hynscp /forum/post/12857373

Got a ysp-1100 with a 12" yamaha sub for $1000.00 today....good price or did i get ripped off....I believe it was a floor model also.thanks

You got ripped off. You can get the ysp-1100 at the local Fry's electronics for $299.90. It's on clearance national wide and some stores still have a few in stock. You can always get the floor model for some additional discount. You will need to ask to speak to the supervisor to get floor model discount. Check fatwallet for some good deals. The price is good in store only, not online.

BTW, if you want the built-in DVD player. Fry has the Philips HTS8100/37 Ambisound Bar for $337.45. You can always price match the two systems mentioned above at Best Buy to get an additional 10% off to off set the sale taxes. Just need to get the price quote from Fry's.

·
Registered
156 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by imisim /forum/post/12864964

BTW, if you want the built-in DVD player. Fry has the Philips HTS8100/37 Ambisound Bar for $337.45. You can always price match the two systems mentioned above at Best Buy to get an additional 10% off to off set the sale taxes. Just need to get the price quote from Fry's.

I know it a month later, but I have never seen the HTS8100 for anywhere near that price. Was it online or in store?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts