Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I've run into YxY...great tool....great ideea to expand windows like this. But how to use it?

Let's see if I got it : You take the window, supose it's powerDVD's window, in windowed state with movie running. Start YxY, do the settings stuff (like in help or Keohi's site). After all these, begin to expand window in all 4 corners to fill my screen just with the movie and nothing else....

Its this OK? Why am I asking....I tried this on a S3 card (I will try it on a radeon also). For a while the window expanded itself towards all the 4 corners. After that .....the window started to move towards one corner, so I was never able to fill the screen just with the movie. Could this be a S3 driver problem???

Thanks in advance for your answers

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am able to set up YxY to view 4:3 movie on a 16:9 screen using PowerDVD and keep the right AR and have it orbit left and right. But every time I start up YxY and select the specific profile, it will forget to check the orbit box, I will have to check it every time manually. Other than that, I will lose the mouse pointer and get program error once in a while. It is a great tool.

-JL

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Sometimes YXY loses the width and height info in the ini file and I get results similar to what you are describing. When it happens I have to edit the ini file and put the proper width and height back in. After that it works fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.