AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
6,051 Posts
I would go with the Firehawk or equivalent . You will need a distance of between 14.57 to 19.78 feet for the throw and you should sit no closer than than around 13.60 feet

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Deckman,

Pat answer to your plea,do the legwork.

Search screen threads,esp Tryg tests,Iceman posts etc.

Try to support Daniel/Jason and AVS our hosts,wherever possible,as they sell most items at the best price.They really stand behind their customers.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I like the Ultramatte 150 with my Z10000. Daniel is awesome, but I don't agree with him about the FireHawk. I also tested the FireHawk, the Studiotek 130, the Videomatte 200, the Ultramatte 200, the DaLite HiPower, and the SilverStar. All of these were, for me, too bright or too dim. In the case of the FireHawk, indeed it was too GRAY. Not to be racist, but I don't think gray people are very attractive. :p I think the Ultramatte 150 is a great marriage with the Sharp Z10K.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I called Stewart and Dalite to get samples to do my own decisions, I would defiantely recommend you do the same.

I decided on teh DaLite HCCV (High Contrast Cinema Vision) for the cost difference, and the fact it wasn't as gray, but had a fine black level.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.