AVS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD**Zappiti Player Dune HD Base 3D

**SOLD**I purchased this new in August '14 directly from Zappiti. It has everything that came with it including the Zappiti token for accessing version 3.xx or later Zappiti Media Center. It still has the film over the front display. $150 plus $10 shipping to anywhere in the CONUS. PayPal or USPS MO. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Wondering if this dune is an upgrade from Mede8er x3d series, especially for network speed and playing iso files over network.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wondering if this dune is an upgrade from Mede8er x3d series, especially for network speed and playing iso files over network.
I've never owned a Mede8er box but, I have had no issues streaming large 1080p/HD audio files to the Dune.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, how is the performance of 3D iso files?

I've only played a couple as I'm not a fan of 3D but, it seemed pretty acceptable. I was actually kind of impressed. I can't say what I would contribute the overall performance to though. I have a Pioneer AVR and Panasonic plasma in the mix that I'm sure affect the final display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested if you still have it

Please let me know if you still have it cause I am in the market for a new dune player.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts