AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - When I stop watching a movie on my dune player HD1 that was started from Zappiti I'm presented with something like - Sources\Hard Disk\_Zappiti\02\Name of Movie. I've made some changes to my network recently and I must have done something.... I can't figure out how to make Zappiti go back to the main menu when a movie is over. For that matter, when I watch a movie using the Dune Player interface and stop the movie, the display stays in the movie's subdirectory. It didn't do this before. Is there a way to force the Dune Player to present a certain directory or source when you stop playing a movie?
Thanks in advance,
Joe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK YOU. You just saved me more hours of tinkering. I changed too many things recently and didn't even consider the firmware. Your suggestion did the trick.
Joe

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Anything before b9 which introduced this bug will work. But for older dune models I would recommend the b6 (the one that you will see just before the b8 in the firmware list should be the final released one to use) as the best and most stable firmware to use, and certainly the last one to use as well...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anything before b9 which introduced this bug will work. But for older dune models I would recommend the b6 (the one that you will see just before the b8 in the firmware list should be the final released one to use) as the best and most stable firmware to use, and certainly the last one to use as well...
What should be better on b6 than on b8,there is no different.Both works as it should.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts