AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just putting the final touches to setting up Zappiti for my Dune player. I've got everything working now except one item, the detection of special episodes for TV Series. I'm using ISOs for everything and using a file name like

s01e01 s01e02 s01e03.iso

for example will give me the first 3 episodes for season 1 of a TV show.

What I can't flag is where a special is included in the file, I'm guessing this will be the same as MKV naming any ideas.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat365 /forum/post/20764535

I'm just putting the final touches to setting up Zappiti for my Dune player. I've got everything working now except one item, the detection of special episodes for TV Series. I'm using ISOs for everything and using a file name like

s01e01 s01e02 s01e03.iso

for example will give me the first 3 episodes for season 1 of a TV show.

What I can't flag is where a special is included in the file, I'm guessing this will be the same as MKV naming any ideas.

Specials are named S00E##. I rip to individual episodes and this works without issue. I am not sure in your case though since it appears you are ripping as discs and not individual episodes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.