1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
But it doesn't do 1080

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
We have 4 of the 170s on order. The Zeevee rep loaned us 4 of the 150s on until they ship the 170s. This is the first time we have used a Zeevee product. 720pis feeding from cable and satellite boxes to the 150s.As mentioned it outputs 720p.The picture is best described as satisfactory. Everyone at this bar/restaurant loves the results.

I am having an issue with a Toshiba rear projector not tuning the channels? It has a QAM/ATSC tuner and tunes all the other digitals.Still troubleshooting however.

The 170 outputs 60 frames a second for improved results. It still only accepts 720p on the input.

We will get a chance to compare when we switch to the 170s. I will update this thread when that occurs

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info!! This is the first real "review" I have seen. Looking forward to future feedback.

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
I replaced the 150s with 4 new 170s. Not a scientific evaluation,but the 170s look slightly sharper than the 150s they replaced. Not night and day,but worth noting

One obvious difference.The 170 is very cool to the touch when operating. Worth the price up tick for that alone,especially in this commercial application

Another advantage to the 170 is the front panel display. Allowing most adjustments required without hooking up a computer.

For bars and restaurants this is a no brainer,but for home, having a direct HDMI connection would be preferred if possible

1 - 5 of 5 Posts