AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for more info on this new 27" model. It has a built in Faroudja DCDi line doubler and a DVI input. The list price sounds extremely reasonable. I hit Circuit City last weekend hoping to check it out, but unfortunately they only had the old C27V22 and it didn't look very good. The construction was especially cheap -- the metal speaker grill on the sides would bend in with just a slight touch.

Even though the V22 was disappointing, the V36 has impressive specs and low cost, so I'd love to hear from anyone who has seen it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Member coreyk has one and has provided alot of feedback in the 27" HDTV Recommendations thread.

You can order the 27V36 on the CC website or have a local CC sale rep order one for you at the store. It's kind of strange that the V36 aren't on the shelves yet since I think most stores only have open box sets left on last years models.

BTW welcome to the AVS forums.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.