Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just looking at the new Zenith TV scheduled to come out in June/July, and it looks pretty attractive; with an MSRP of $2500 which includes a built-in HDTV tuner! Does anyone have specs on this TV? In particular, the different screen viewing modes (e.g. normal, full, fill, etc.).

What is the general overall concensus on Zenith quality? All of the reviews I've read on their direct view TV were very positive. Any comments are welcome on the subject.

Thanks,

Ralph

:confused:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, I did some research on this set and some things are not quite clear to me. the set has 2 HD component inputs, one labeled 1080i and the other labeled 480i. What gives with the 480i?? It is labeled for DVD on the pack panel, but how is this thing supposed to work with progressive scan DVD players? I'm confused. Still trying to figure out what picture modes this set has, as Zenith tech support doesn't have a clue! It's got a Dobly Digital output, as well as a set of A/V outputs. HD tuner also included. It's supposed to have an advanced 8-VSB chipset that offers better indoor reception of OTA HD signals. And at $2500, this TV made be the one to beat when all the new sets start showing up.:p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.