3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat6366 /forum/post/0

Wow, Merc. You're hanging out at Wackbag these days?

Im all over the place

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
i knew it.... Zerohour was up to no good....gosh i love it when i am right....

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
i cant understand why the mods havent done anything yet about him.... beyond me

·
Registered
3,652 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
damn... i cant read it here at work..... will see it at home...

·
Registered
3,454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitod /forum/post/0

I just got banned over at wackbag!

No you weren't. Your account is still active over there. You must be confusing Wackbag with the Sternfannetwork where anyone with a dissenting opinion gets banned.

You will be allowed to make all of the reasonable arguments you want over at Wackbag without being banned. They'd rather argue with you than ban you.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
i made a dissenting opinion on Sternfan network and i wasnt banned.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Broderick /forum/post/0

No you weren't. Your account is still active over there. You must be confusing Wackbag with the Sternfannetwork where anyone with a dissenting opinion gets banned.

You will be allowed to make all of the reasonable arguments you want over at Wackbag without being banned. They'd rather argue with you than ban you.

Yes I am. I wanted to post a reply and it said I'm banned to 1/22/08. No doubt it's wackbag. Can you read my posts?

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love how Anthony posts to defend his own show-what a F'ing loser this guy must be to sit around after work and read what people are saying about him.

what a loser!

So you're saying Stern is a ni**er? Cause that's about all I got out of your misinformed brainwashed **** ass post.

Stern...HA!

Put on a ****ing Ah-ha record and wait for Family Ties to come on.

It's 2007. Open your eyes and see reality. HE'S DONE. He's sapping Sirius for all the cash he can until he leaves them high and dry. Good plan for him but never mistake that for him giving a fraction of a flying **** about what he's doing over there. He could care less about the crap shows he pumps out of Sirius.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN56706 /forum/post/0

i knew it.... Zerohour was up to no good....gosh i love it when i am right....

RAVEN you did call it!funny thing is,his whole thread about switching from sirius to xm is all BS...he never has sirius and hates stern!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
yeah... i mean.... he is all hate stern and sirius and love xm.... i mean there are people like that here but he was so in your face with it.....

i told the mods about it but i dont think they did anything about it

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury /forum/post/0

I love how Anthony posts to defend his own show-what a F'ing loser this guy must be to sit around after work and read what people are saying about him.

what a loser!

So you're saying Stern is a ni**er? Cause that's about all I got out of your misinformed brainwashed **** ass post.

Stern...HA!

Put on a ****ing Ah-ha record and wait for Family Ties to come on.

It's 2007. Open your eyes and see reality. HE'S DONE. He's sapping Sirius for all the cash he can until he leaves them high and dry. Good plan for him but never mistake that for him giving a fraction of a flying **** about what he's doing over there. He could care less about the crap shows he pumps out of Sirius.

Yeah, interacting with your audience is so lame.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat6366 /forum/post/0

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, mods, somone is picking on Howie, waaaaaaaaaaahhhh

i knew you were a howard fan...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I did have sirius and did switch to xm, this is no lie.

I posted about stern cause I enjoy arguing with you folk, seriously.

Stop complaining to the mods raven, I mean grow a pair and just enjoy the debate. What are you 5?

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
LOL.... grow a pair..... why... you might go cry back to the wackbag and say "look guys what they are saying about us"

bro... complain to the mods for one reason....

AVS forum isnt about debating about who is better....its about the technology... hell, even the Hail all King Stern thread isnt right.... but hey ... the mods let it slide... no problem

but debating isnt getting anywhere because no matter what you feel you are right and stern fans feel they are right....

thats why i even asked the mods just to close it....

i have to ask though... you have to admit, your purpose in this forum is just to argue that Xm is better then Sirius?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nah I just like to argue with Stern fans. Its more fun than working.

I didnt cry to wackbag my friend, I got the thread jumping which is what I wanted. I thought it was fun but I'll stop. I didnt mean to get you all mad, just enjoy the arguing - thats all.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.