AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have a panasonic hs350. Unfortunatelly I think my hard disk and/or the G sensor system got damaged.

I am trying to come up with some type of workaround to be able to remove the zif connected hard disk of the camcorder and connect to the camcorder some other recording device.

I bought a zif to usb converter, so I opened my camcorder, removed the hard disk, and used this zif to usb converter to connect to my hard disk a usb hard disk.

Unfortunately it seems that the zif to usb adapter need power that gets from the expernal hard disk to work.

So to make it work, I can only connect to the zit to usd converter and hard disk that can be powered on by a power outlet, so this method is not portable....I can use the camcorder in the house, but what about going out of the house ?

So, do u have any suggestion for a ZIF to something else connector, that can let me connect the camcorder to a recording device ?

I need a device that could record on a 250 GB card or hard disk.

Thnak you

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 reasons :

1) If I buy the hd, I may not be able to dolve the problem of the gravity sensor...meaning that I am going to have the same problem when I shake the camera.

I am not 100% sure that the hard disk is the problem. The G sensore may be the problem

2) maybe buying the hard disk would cost more than trying another way.

3) I was not able to find the 240gb zif hard isk.

I found the 120gb...

thank you for the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.