AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have comcast cable with the hdtv tuner so i get 480i and 1080i thru same box over component to my hitach 57s500...what i want to know is if i use the component out from the motorola cable box to the zinwell and dvi out to tv will it only scale/process only the 480i or will it scale/process both 480i/1080i??

please help im trying to improve the 480i from my cable box....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, Deez

We an authorized ressalers for Zinwell products in USA. The processing of component video output from you motorolla cable box would be do at either resolution you would decide to choose 480i, 720p or 1080i.

Rearding the HD channels you would have to set up your cable box for 480i or you might want to consider using two cable outs from the motorola one for hd directly to the display and another one into the zinwell for analog, due to Zinwell Bls-2000 have no pass-through capability.

Thank you

Best regards,

Lenexpo

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so i could do 480i to zinwell from motorola cbale box and the zinwell would do all the upconverting/scaling??

·
Registered
15 Posts
That`s correct.

Best regards,

Mike

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
even if i send it a hidef channel?

and does the 2000 or 3000 have hdcp???my hitachi is hdpc

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, again

Zinwell products are not HDCP compliant yet, company is working on making DVI-HDCP compliant on the begining of 2005.

There could be just a software upgrade or harware. I will email you for info once it becomes available.

Thank you

Best regards,

Mike
www.lenexpo-electronics.com

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so this unit would not work on my tv???my momitsu does and i have macrovision off........

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does this unit or the 3000 fill the screen on a 16x9 when doing 1080i??even if material[4:3 sd cable] is not 16x9??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.