AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping someone could help me out with this. I want to be able to have a receiver that will output to two other zones through the internal amps and not have to use an extra amp in the two other zones. It looks to me that the aventage 2030 will do this. Does anyone out there know if any of the pioneer elites will do this. I would like to get the sc-72 but it looks like only one of the zones can be powered by the sb channel amps or am I missing something. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
235 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjalbs  /t/1525742/zones/0_100#post_24566285

I was hoping someone could help me out with this. I want to be able to have a receiver that will output to two other zones through the internal amps and not have to use an extra amp in the two other zones. It looks to me that the aventage 2030 will do this. Does anyone out there know if any of the pioneer elites will do this. I would like to get the sc-72 but it looks like only one of the zones can be powered by the sb channel amps or am I missing something. Thanks for the help
I had a simiar question about Pioneer although not directed at the Elite models. Take a look at post 47/URL].

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts