AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the newest beta trial version of Zoom player. Everytime I try to start a dvd the reclock clock first turns green a second or two and then turns red and the player freezes..

Any suggestions what I can try?

So far I´ve tried turning Zonealarm, antivirus, dvd region free program off. Tried different dvd sttings but none of that helps.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have the same problem only with Some disks.

It happens when I use ZP + WinDVD Audio Filters + ReClock.

Weird that with some disks i never get freezes. It think that it could even be a Zoom Player problem. Sometimes when ZP loads, it appears to go into the menu of the DVD before continuing on from where you last left off. With some disks I have come to associate this behaviour with the crashes.

Maybe this is a normal thing to do for ZP and either WinDVD Audio or ReClock can't handle it.

I never get crashes when I disable ReClock. Whats even weirder is that when I use another audio filter, like PowerDVD or AC3Filter I don't get crashes either.

I have contacted the creater of ReClock and he is looking into it. Maybe Intervideo could also have a look at it.

Does anyone have a fix? Some disks of mine, I just can't even get past the menus before it crashes.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi,

Think you will find that its one of two things ether Windvd or reclock, i get the same problems, and have since i started using Windvd,

but also when Vsync was implemented into Reclock it crash my system, I have now disabled Vsync in Reclock and most movie start OK, but don't run absolutely smooth :confused:

steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.