AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, just because I plan to move my screen a foot or so further away from my Dukane 9015, I hit the zoom button on the remote and nothing happened. Has anykone had a "zoom failure" one one of these? Thanks in advance. Art.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Art,

Try going in the "other" door (RS232 instead of IR) and use the free trial of Dilard to see if that might control the Zoom through the RS232 port.

That might narrow down if it is indeed the zoom itself, or if there is something in communicating the command to the projector.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, all. Mark, I have a Dilard package on order and will try your suggestion. I had this projector back to Dukane for an exhaust fan that quit about a month ago. Very nice service. I have not even touched the zoom since, no reason to until I decided to move the screen a bit. Bothers me that this might be from knocking around during transit. Other commands are working so I doubt that it is a ir reception problem but I will check into it. Thanks, again. Art

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.