Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ciao !

Please please please !!! :)

I am getting crazyyy : what is the best solutions ?

I got DVHSTOOLS , Elcard , Videolan , Zoomplayer , Sonic 1.5 and with P4 2.4 I can't find the right solutions :(

Under XP once a time I got with my old P3 1000 no soud but very very fluid images , no I am getting crazy !

I read so many posts about every tools for HDTV , but I can't find the right configurations .

I am here to send an original pizza by DHL to who help me :)

Thanx

Fabio

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I think the elecard decoders can decode the data, but I don't think they support hardware acceleration (iDCT/MoCmp) and as such, I'm not even sure a 3ghz CPU is enough.

And ATI or GF4 with iDCT and MoCmp should in theory be able to do it if you can get hardware acceleration working. The "Fussion HDTV" software can do it, but it's somewhat unstable and in locked-demo mode so until they get it final and maybe release general purpose decoders, I'm not sure if this will happen on their end.

Perhaps if elecard added support for hardware acceleration, their decoders can do the task as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blight

thanx for reply : maybe you can right help me .

Now I have a P4 2.4 and I can't configure Zoomplayer with the filters .

What happens is that when I go to the graph of media mode : do I have to configure svcd or zoomplayer and then register the filters ?

Or I have to disable them ? and then register Cinemaster 4 and the elacard, and for the audio ?

Could you post me a "how to " for this ?

Please please I wanna see Charlie's Angels trailer :)

Fabietto

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to say :

I use ATI 9500video card , and the only I can get is shuttering by spdif , and if play a single file it goes from begin to the end , but if see more than one it starts from the the begin of one files , for 10 seconds , then instead play normally go back to the begin of the file :(

The last , but not least I get change to "disable fit to window mode " and I can watch it only compressed vertically (so no real 16/9 ) Ifound a solutions to this : 1920x1080 on my Nec XG135LC , but that let me understand I am doing something wrong

Thanx again for the help guys !

Fabietto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.