AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - As some of you know, I have been having the worst of luck getting ZP to work. It is a great program and I would like it to work.

I have finally located a piece of my problem and I hope this will be enough for some of you to offer advice.

Video R - Windvd

Audio R - Windvd

When I play a DVD I have great sound (Cobra 850 Optical out)but my video plays a couple of frames, stop, and then acted like it would catch up to the ongoing sound.

Well I have found out that the video is playing in "Slow Speed" mode on regular play mode and the audio is playing real Time. When I click on the "Fast Forward" button the video plays great, but I loose my sound. When I click on the rewind I get fast Forward. How the ^%$$ do I get this to work?

I have uninstalled the latest version and installed an older copy and back again. I have installed everything from DX to the latest vid drivers. UGGGggggg...... Any Ideas?

Thanks - Matt

Athalon XP 2700

512 megs RAM

Radeon 8500

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey,

I've never had that problem so can't really help, but I reccomend posing about it in the Inmatrix official Zoom Player forum ( http://forum.inmatrix.com/ )

Hope you work it out

Morien

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
I would suspect your version of windvd. zoom just uses those decoders or other vendors filters it doesn't have it's own.

What version of windvd and have you uninstalled and reinstalled it yet?

Troy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.