·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and sound pretty good too

·
Registered
21,345 Posts
now that the car is full of subs, tell that guy to get those rear wheel wells full of some big meaty tires. the batmobile can't be rollin on take-off-rims.

i'm curios to know what advantage the mdf setup provides if not sealed completely around the edges?

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's not a big car audio guy, thats my buddy's ride I jsut helpped a little. He is more into nice cars... customs, paint jobs, he has 22" rims for it... it's all for looks. He will be going over it all with foam and fabric, adding mirrors and lights, show car.... definitely not my sort of thing! I do want him to cut the bat symbol in the trunk with a lighht... The Bat Light

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I get bored with everything in life pretty easily, I am glad that is reflected in my work. Things that are tried and true, to me, are to be learned from... not copied. Progress. Always improving. Always use history to make a better future with what youre building right now

Thanks for your kind words, this smile feels pretty good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.