AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, the major problem i found in ZP Pro 3.0 is in handling two dvd drives. I have 2 dvd in my main HTPC and they are very handy for switching movies without pauses, if the master drive is playing it's impossible to do an 'open drive' to the slave drive. ZP just pauses the playback, this was working on 2.9beta6. the workaround is to do an 'open directory' and then open the video_ts folder on the slave drive.

The new ffdshow is giving me some problems on dvdmenus, it was working correctly until i installed dvhstools, usage is resize+sharpen (which is fantastic)

bye

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
There was a bug in opendrive, which I cought and fixed and v3.1b1 will fix, when it is released? Not entirely sure quite yet.

Can't really help with ffdshow/menus. I do know that dvhstools insert some filters, but I don't see how they would get into a DVD Graph.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what i tought, but it was the only change in my setup. Further testing confirm the problem in both vmr and overlay. Workaround: start zp without ffdshow, go thru menus, start movie, stop, reenable ffdshow and go to last scene.

bye

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.