Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

1) whenever I play a 2.35:1 anamorphic DVD on my 16x9 80" screen, black bars on the top and bottom appear on the screen. In my htpc set up I have an 8500 LE, and I use a Panasonic PT AE100 16x9 projector.

I realize that this is needed, but I have seen some set-ups of members of the forum who are able to fit the image fully on their screen without any distortion. I was wondering if there is any way to do this without using one of those large magnifiers that you place on the front of your projector.

2) Also, whenever I am watching a DVD in ZoomPlayer and press 'stop', the image reverts to preset '0' but preset '0' seems to be very zoomed in. I have to then click on 'FullScreen on/off' TWICE to get Zp to revert back to its windowed mode. Does this mean that whenever I switch dvds I have to go back to windowed mode each time? There must be a way to stop a DVD, eject it, put it in a new one, and start it up, all doing this while ZP is in itts proper fullscreen mode. (so that I can watch the second disc of LOTR extended edition with no hassles ;) )

Any help would be very appreciated

Isaac

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
1: You can use in using a preset, you can't do it without distortions or cropping of the video.

2. Make sure you didn't assign a remote button to do both functions under girder...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.