AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started My zune pass 30day trial that came with my win7 phone. i must say im fairly impressed. Had some freinds over last night and just gave the xbox control as thay hate my metal lol. great to be able to listen to anything on the market place. i must say search wasnt the greatest tho. But what i like is can use on xbox, win7 phone, comp, or zune. keeping ten is reasonable for 14.99. the industry should be pushing more things like this to combat piracy.

for anyone interested
http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/zunepass/default.htm

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
well, with MS opening up the Zune platform to the 360 and WP7 and distributing to areas outside the US, it may have a chance to get the success it deserves. it really is a great service.

the best part is that you essentially get unlimited music for $5/month.

MS was too late to the game to try to replicate the massive walled-off iTunes infrastructure. To create a great service to try to get people to buy the Zune was a little foolhardy even though the Zune is a great player. As great as the Zune players were, you can't fight the countless iPod accessories that are in every single store from the tech stores all the way down to the mom and pop stores. when you even see pharmacy stores carrying ipod accessories, you know you can't win.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I've really like the zune pass this past year I've had it. The problem I'm running now is that I dont buy a lot of music so I'm starting to run out of 10 songs I want to every month.

·
Registered
632 Posts
yeah, i have used it since day one(3 zunes and couting). It really is a fantastic service. Once I get my new WP7, i think i will sell my zunes and just stream from my xbox. microsoft is doing a good job integrating it into all of your devices.

·
Registered
313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlysublime /forum/post/19520191

well, with MS opening up the Zune platform to the 360 and WP7 and distributing to areas outside the US, it may have a chance to get the success it deserves. it really is a great service.

the best part is that you essentially get unlimited music for $5/month.

MS was too late to the game to try to replicate the massive walled-off iTunes infrastructure. To create a great service to try to get people to buy the Zune was a little foolhardy even though the Zune is a great player. As great as the Zune players were, you can't fight the countless iPod accessories that are in every single store from the tech stores all the way down to the mom and pop stores. when you even see pharmacy stores carrying ipod accessories, you know you can't win.

How do you get it for $5 a month?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he means you pay $15 a month sub fee. You get to keep 10 songs a month forever. $15-10=$5 give or take a few pennies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts