AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Panasonic G25 54 inch tv and have been looking at sound bars and have it kind of narrowed down to the Zvox 425 or the JVC TH-BA1. Referb Zvox from the factory and new JVC are about the same price. Uses for the system will be mostly TV watching, some Movies and some but very little CD music. I have Charter with a DVR and would like the sound bar unit to come on and off when I turn the TV on. I am open to other suggestions in the same general price range. Thanks

·
Registered
4,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesthr /forum/post/19581336

I have a Panasonic G25 54 inch tv and have been looking at sound bars and have it kind of narrowed down to the Zvox 425 or the JVC TH-BA1. Referb Zvox from the factory and new JVC are about the same price. Uses for the system will be mostly TV watching, some Movies and some but very little CD music. I have Charter with a DVR and would like the sound bar unit to come on and off when I turn the TV on. I am open to other suggestions in the same general price range. Thanks

I have owned the Zvox 430HSD and the JVC BA1,,,,,,, the Zvox was not impressive,,,,, it got reteruned.

The JVC BA1,, very impressive,,, I still have it.

If you do some searching on here you will see some of my shoot-outs I did with the JVC BA1 vs the XXXX,,,, the JVC is still the winner and beat out every soundbar I compared to it.

Cheers

Davyo

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Not even in the same ball park. The zVox is two channel and as Davyo says, not very impressive. Not bad, just not the equal of the JVC or either of the new Sonys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.