So you’ve got your home theater all set up right to where you want it to be. Everything looks great, sounds great, and you’ve got friends coming over to check it out. What better way to enjoy watching something on your brand new setup than with a nice bowl of popcorn? Which means of course you’re going to need a popcorn maker. We’ve got you covered.
Home Kitchen Popcorn Makers
These are small, affordable popcorn makers that make it easy to fill a bowl with crunchy popped kernels and settle in for a flick.
- The Original Hotpop Microwave Popcorn Popper with lid makes up to 15 cups of popcorn in under 4 minutes without having to deal with the slowness of a stove top popcorn maker, the noisiness of electric hot poppers, or the potentially harmful lining of microwavable popcorn bags.
- The Hotpop features cool-touch handles for comfortable handling, BPA and PVC free silicone for non-stick cooking, and graduated markings on the inner side of the bowl.
- You can quickly collapse the microwave popcorn maker from a height of 5.7″ to 2.4″, allowing it to fit in your kitchen cabinets or drawers without taking too much space in your kitchen.
The Original Hotpop Microwave Popcorn Popper has 4.8 stars across 6,330 ratings on Amazon
- The Franklin’s Original Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Machine features a 6-quart aluminum kettle pan that distributes heat better than stainless steel.
- The Franklin features all metal gears used in the patented stirring mechanism to prevent sticking or burning as the kernels are stirred until every kernel is popped, as well as easy clean up due to an all-aluminum kettle.
- Franklin’s offers a lifetime warranty on the Franklin’s Original Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Machine.
The Franklin’s Original Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Machine has 4.4 stars across 427 ratings on Amazon
- The Great Northern Popcorn Company Original Stovetop Popcorn Popper makes 5 quarts of popcorn.
- The Spinner Stovetop Popper’s innovative design allows moisture to escape during the popping process so your popcorn will be hot, crunchy, and mouth-watering.
- The popper’s innovative stirring handle keeps the popcorn from burning as you pop batch after batch.
The Great Northern Popcorn Company Original Stovetop Popcorn Popper has 4.2 stars across 656 ratings on Amazon
- The Cuisinart CPM-100MR Hot Air Popcorn Maker makes up to 10 cups of popcorn in under 3 minutes.
- The Cuisinart allows you to make healthier popcorn thanks to its hot air popping abilities, meaning no oil is required.
- Clean the Cuisinart CPM-100MR Hot Air Popcorn Maker easily thanks to its removable chute and butter warming tray. All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
The Cuisinart CPM-100MR Hot Air Popcorn Maker has 3.8 stars across 1,842 ratings on Amazon
- The West Bend Stir Crazy Electric Hot Oil Popcorn Popper features a vented clear cover that doubles as a 6-quart capacity popcorn bowl.
- The West Bent employs a motorized stir rod to improve popping, get more popped corn, larger kernels per batch. Aligning cover and heating base handles allows the entire unit to be securely grasped for easy portability.
- The popper also provides heat-resistant handles for improved safety and convenience.
The West Bend Stir Crazy Electric Hot Oil Popcorn Popper has 4.1 stars across 2,835 ratings on Amazon
- The Ecolution Original Microwave Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper makes 1.5 quarts of popcorn in under 3 minutes with no oil or butter required.
- Uniquely designed to spread hot air evenly preventing accidental burning or unpopped kernels. Made with durable and heat resistant borosilicate glass.
- The Ecolution Original Microwave Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper is 100% dishwasher safe.
The Ecolution Original Microwave Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper has 4.2 stars across 1,394 ratings on Amazon
Movie Theater Style Popcorn Machines
When your popcorn needs exceed what kitchen gadgets provide, the solution is a movie theater-style machine
The Paragon Contempo Pop 8 Ounce Popcorn Machine is capable of making up to 147 one-ounce servings per hour in its high-output, side-hinged, hard-coat anodized aluminum kettle.
The Paragon features a sturdy cabinet construction and smoked gray tinted glass, as well as an internal lamp.
- 1420 watts (15 amp), aluminum and stainless steel kettle.
- Enjoy easy cleaning with the maker’s stainless steel food zone and tempered glass panels.
- Commercial grade popcorn maker for serious home theaters, or anyone who deeply loves popcorn.
- The Paragon Contempo Pop 8 Ounce Popcorn Machine has 4.8 stars across 25 ratings on Amazon
The Countertop Movie Night Popcorn Popper looks great with its stainless steel food-zones, easy cleaning stainless steel kettles, an exclusive warming deck, old-maid drawers (for un-popped kernels), and tempered safety glass panels.
- The Countertop Movie Night Popcorn Popper Machine features an industry leading 8 ounce kettle and 3 switch availability
- The Countertop Movie Night features a antique style design, and a matching cart is available as well
- The Countertop Movie Night Popcorn Popper Machine has 4.3 stars across 211 ratings on Amazon