Give dad the gift of music. A stereo receiver is a fantastic way to show dad that you care. The Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver now costs only $129.95.
Whether he is a fan of radio, streaming, CD or records, a stereo receiver is a must have to connect all the sources. And unlike all-in-one wireless speakers, a receiver-based system lets you choose the speakers you want to use.
This is a “basic” receiver in that it does not offer room correction or a subwoofer output. Then again the price is a reflection of this minimalism. For many music listening applications, a stereo receiver and a pair of good bookshelf speakers offers great sound as well as affordability and simplicity.
- Advanced circuitry design
- Bluetooth to your favorite streaming music services
- 40 station FM/AM preset tuning; Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 plus/ minus 0.5 dB / 0 plus/ minus 3.0 dB)
- Brushed aluminum finish and simplistic design
- Speaker selector for 2 systems. Input Sensitivity (CD): 500 mV / 47 k ohms
Looking to give dad a “complete” stereo system? Add a pair of ELAC Debut 5.2 speakers now on sale for $229.95/pair, and you’ve got a complete system capable of great sound.
These speakers are the second-generation of the hyperbole popular ELAC Debut line, designed by Andrew Jones. They feature a 1 inch cloth dome tweeter and a 5.25 inch aramid fiber woofer. These 6 ohm speakers can handle up to 120 W of power and offer a frequency response of 46Hz – 35000Hz.
- New tweeter with Wide-dispersion waveguide
- New woven Aramid-Fiber woofer
- New cabinets for easier placement (front ported)
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works here.