Take advantage of this exclusive deal by using the code AVSJULY at World Wide Stereo and save $174 on the PSB SubSeries 250 10” subwoofer. This sealed design uses a 200 W (300 W peak) class D amplifier to power its polypropylene woofer.
According to PSB, careful DSP tuning allows it to reproduce frequencies as low as 20 Hz. This is a very compact subwoofer, and it features a premium finish that allows it to blend in with contemporary décor. The SubSeries 250 is not going to be the choice of somebody seeking giant amounts of superlow bass, but it is a perfect way to fill out the low-end of the audio spectrum in a modest system based around high resolution, high-quality bookshelf speakers.
Deal valid through 07/05/2020
• Active front-firing 10” (254mm) polypropylene woofer
• Built with a custom 200 watt Class D amplifier from NAD Electronics
• Rear panel volume, crossover, and variable 180° phase controls
• Line level, LFE inputs/outputs and gold-plated binding posts
• Beautiful soft-edged cabinet with a high-gloss black finish
• Ultra-low, energy-saving <0.5W standby power consumption
• Frequency Response: On Axis @ 0° ±3dB = 25-150Hz / LF Cutoff -10dB = 20Hz
Don’t forget to use the code AVSJULY at checkout for the discount.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Please help support AVS Forum by using these links. Learn more about how this works here.